Mass Effect - My Talking Elcor Plush
Tentative Excitement: Welcome to Harrot’s Emporium, Human. There’s an exciting new arrival at my kiosk.
Enthusiastic Sales Pitch: My Talking Elcor voices a love greater than the gravity of Dekuuna, and is engineered for maximum huggability and affection.
- Size: Approximately 7 in (17.78 cm) tall
- Batteries included! (Please unzip the pouch at the bottom of the elcor and remove the tab from the pack, first.)
- Created by Sanshee
Give My Talking Elcor a squeeze to hear 5 unique and deeply expressive phrases:
- Affectionately: I love you.
- Uncontrollable Glee: Ha..Ha...that tickles.
- Manipulative Begging: Can we go see Blasto 6....Pleaaaaase?
- Superstitious Fear: Can you check under the bed for Reapers?
- Continued Concern: Can you check the closet too?
This adorable little elephantine extraterrestrial is known to display and cause childlike glee. Get one for yourself or your loved ones.
My Talking Elcor retains a cuter version of its species’ clothing and appearance, but traded the leathery skin for a soft plush exterior.
It can stand on its own, but prefers to be carried and cuddled. Put your alien friend at ease by letting him hop into your bed or couch.
We heard that displaying him beside a copy of Hamlet also works wonders.
- Mass Effect collectible home decor: plush