Dragon Age: Collectible Seeker Bundle
Exacting judgement on apostates, templars, and other such powerful entities isn’t always easy. But at least with the right gear, it can always look good.
Look the part as a Seeker of Truth with your Dragon Age Collectible Seeker Bundle.
- Limited production of 500 units
- This bundle is for pre-sale. Shipping starts February 2021.
- It includes:
1 Inquisition Notebook
- Faux leather cover with debossed Inquisition symbol
- Stitched edging
- Elastic strap for keeping closed
- Dimensions: 5 x 8 in (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
- Page Count: 120
- Blank, un-ruled cream pages
- 1 Judgement Banner
- Dimensions: 3 x 5 ft (36 x 60 in or 91.44 x 152.4 cm)
- Material: Polyester
- 2 gold grommets for hanging
1 Oversized Inquisition Pin
- Features a stylized version of the Inquisition symbol
- Antiqued silver finish
- Hard Enamel with 3D Elements
- Diameter: 3.5 in (8.89 cm)
- 3 pin posts with butterfly clasps
- Comes in a custom printed cardboard box that measures 9 x 6 x 3 in (22.86 x 15.24 x 7.62 cm)
A SEEKER’S ESSENTIALS
This bundle is a small collection of beautiful Inquisition imagery for you to wear, display and use. It includes an oversized pin to personalize your outfits with, a large Dragon Age tarot card artwork in the form of a banner, and a stylish little notebook you can keep with you at all times.
The Dragon Age Collectible Seeker Bundle comes in a limited production size of only 500.
- Dragon Age Collectible Bundle: Stationery / Accessories / Home & Office
Important Notices and Restrictions:
- THIS PRODUCT IS PRE-SALE.
- ANY ORDER CONTAINING PRE-SALE ITEMS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO SHIP.
- ITEM WILL BE READY TO SHIP DURING THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021.
Read Before Purchase
Pre-Order Product Notice
This item is available for pre-order.
Any order that contains a pre-order item will not ship until all items in the order are available for shipping.
In purchasing a pre-order item you're acknowledging you've read and understood our policy on pre-order items outlined on our General Policies page.