Dragon Age: Iron Bull The Devil Tarot Lithograph
Page Edited 9/7/2021
Bring Hissrad's might and mystique to your room with the Dragon Age Iron Bull "The Devil‚" Lithograph, limited to only 600 prints.
- Only 600 worldwide
- Individually numbered
- Fine art lithographic print of The Iron Bull's first Tarot Card
- As seen in the Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Art by Casper Konefal
- Width: 18 in (1.5 ft or 45.72 cm)
- Height: 24 in (2 ft or 60.96 cm)
- Paper: 100# White McCoy Gloss Cover
LIMITED TO ONLY 600 PRINTS
Except for hints of red peeking behind his shoulders, The Iron Bull occupies all the space in his first tarot card. The Devil, as he is depicted here, is holding a skull and a satchel of gold in his hand with missing digits. These little details allude to a story that you, the Inquisitor can uncover about this Qunari mercenary.
Up close or from afar, the artwork is a delight to see. Presented as a high-quality large format lithograph, it lets you truly appreciate Casper Konefal's painting and visual storytelling prowess.
Be among the few to own this fine art print. It comes in a limited edition of only 600, each with a unique individual number.
- Dragon Age Collectible / Art: Lithograph
- Shipping Weight: 45 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 38 x 6 x 6 in (96.5 x 15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Related Links:
Read Before Purchase
Only Item Restriction
Due to the logistics of delivering this item to you only this item can be purchased in an order. If any other item is in your order you will have to remove them in order to finish checking out.