Mass Effect Normandy Canvas
- Artwork from Mass Effect 3
- Features the Normandy SR-2 in the midst of battle during the Reapers invasion of Earth
- Art by Mass Effect Concept Artist, Benjamin Huen
- Large & Landscape-Oriented
- Width: 30 in (2.5 ft or 76.2 cm)
- Height: 18 in (1.5 ft or 45.72 cm)
- Thickness: 0.79 in (2 cm) frame
- Glare-Resistant stretched canvas over a wooden frame
- Includes hanging hardware
IN HONOR OF THE FIRST BATTLE OF MASS EFFECT 3
Thirty years after humanity discovered it was not alone in the universe, an ancient machine race would return to cleanse the galaxy of organic life once more.
The Mass Effect Normandy Canvas portrays player character, Commander Shepard’s starship in the din of battle. The Reapers have come to harvest the Earth. The sky is engulfed in fire. In the smoke, you can make out the silhouettes of the Alliance’s other ships. This battle is only the beginning of the Reaper’s attacks, and the first battle you must face in the final chapter of the Mass Effect trilogy.
Make space on your wall for this beautiful piece by Benjamin Huen. With its stunning subject and details, it will liven up your place with the story of how you defended your homeworld and the galaxy. Its canvas material elevates the look of the artwork even more, and minimizes glare to keep harsh light reflections away, leaving you with a gorgeous view to treasure and enjoy.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Benjamin Huen is a concept artist and illustrator from Toronto, Canada currently active in the game, film, and print industry. His past work includes creating character and environment concept development for Bioware’s Mass Effect.
Mass Effect Video Game Merchandise
- Art & Media: Canvas Print
Read Before Purchase
Only Item Restriction
Due to the logistics of delivering this item to you only this item can be purchased in an order. If any other item is in your order you will have to remove them in order to finish checking out.