Mass Effect: Outcasts Puzzle
Reveal The Legend (Part 2)
The time has come to continue the story started by Mass Effect: Heroes Puzzle.
In the second chapter of the Mass Effect trilogy, Shepard wakes up at the center of a mission to save mankind, no matter the cost. Introducing the Mass Effect: Outcasts Puzzle!
- #2 in a series of 3 jigsaw puzzles featuring the art of Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Represents Mass Effect 2
- 1,000 pieces
- Completed Puzzle Dimensions: 20 x 27 in (50.8 x 68.58 cm)
- Created by Dark Horse
THE CENTERPIECE TO A STUNNING TRILOGY
Miranda, Thane, Grunt, Jack, Legion and other outcasts of the Milky Way surround a beleaguered SR2 Normandy starship. In the distance, a threatening four-eyed foe looks on.
You can see this jigsaw puzzle as a poster for the story of Mass Effect 2. It’s a fun and meditative activity that rewards you with a beautiful artwork when you’re through.
And while it looks good on its own, it can also serve as the centerpiece in a series of three puzzles, each representing one chapter of the Mass Effect trilogy.
When completed, the puzzle measures 20 x 27 in (50.8 x 68.58 cm). You can then put it in a frame to display right next to the other two puzzles in the series, or take it all apart so you can experience the challenge again.
COLLECT ALL MASS EFFECT TRILOGY PUZZLES
Mass Effect: Legends Puzzle (Coming Soon)
Mass Effect Video Game Merch
- Collectible / Art: Jigsaw Puzzle
- Shipping Weight: 30.40 oz (0.86 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 10 x 13 x 2 in (25.4 x 33.02 x 5.08 cm)
- Mass Effect Gear Collection
- BioWare Gear Store Art Collection
- BioWare Gear Store Games Collection
- BioWare Gear Store Puzzles Collection