Q: I can't use my rewards points for a purchase
A: There can be a couple of reasons for that:
- You aren't signed in. Please sign into your BioWare Account
- You don't have enough points. You need to have a minimum of 100 points to make a redemption.
- You are already using a discount code. Discounts can't be stacked due to a limitation in the check out system. This includes discounts where you enter a code, and automatic discounts due to a promotional sale.
- If you are still having issues, unrelated to these issues, please contact our Customer Service team for help.
Q: I wrote a review, but it didn't show up. Did you censor my review?
A: We value your feedback - whether good or bad. Most reviews are published automatically, but a few are flagged for moderation before publication. We WILL NOT publish your review (no matter how many stars you give the item) if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Derogatory or inappropriate language
- Contains misinformation
- Does not relate to the product being reviewed
- Any other reason that we determine your review is not suited for public display
Q: Can I redeem my reward points using the Shop App?
A: Unfortunately, the Shop App, by Shopify, does not support our rewards program.
Q: I made a review through the on-site app. Why didn't I get any Reward Points?
A: Points are only awarded to certified purchasers. In order to be recognized as a certified purchaser, please use the Review Form that we email to you after your order has been fulfilled. That will confirm your review and award you the review reward points.
Q: I want to upload images/movies of my gear. How do I do that?
A: When you receive the emailed Review Request, you will be given the option to upload an image or video. When you do so, you will also be eligible for reward points for uploading.