- A powerful magnetic back that attaches to any PC case
- Perfect for hanging headphones, cables, and VR headsets
- Alliance special forces training program emblem and 3D N7 logo
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Supports up to 70oz/4.4lb
- Material: Silicone
- 4” x 4” x 2” (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm x 5.08 cm)
THE ONLY PUCK APPROVED BY THE ALLIANCE
Whether it’s your first time playing the trilogy or your fifth run trying to get every single achievement and exploring every alternate outcome, there’s a lot of gaming awaiting you. And when you’re done taking back Earth from a race of terrifying machines (a.k.a Reapers) and treading beyond Habitat 7 to find humanity its new home, you’ll need a place to hang your headsets.
That’s where you’ve got to make a choice—place it on your table messily like a regular civilian or hang them on an N7-certified puck.
Made using Silicone, this Mass Effect Puck features a powerful magnetic back that attaches it directly to your PU case or any other metallic surface. It comes with a 3D design of the N7 training program emblem.
Due to differences between monitor displays, your product may vary from the images shown.